CHANGING TO EMPIRE
Changing to Empire is easy, once you have contacted us and have decided to utlise our services we will run through the following steps:
- We will run through the details on your current Managing Agent contract to see if you are still in a fixed management term. If you are in a fixed management term there are two options
- Option 1 – Wait for the contract period to end/ notice period to finish and we will then arrange to pick up the paperwork and keys from your old agent at the expiry date
- Option 2 – Pay out the current agents management fees and come across now.
If you choose this option, we will manage the property for free so you are not paying two management fees.
- We will assist you in organizing a letter/email to your current Agent terminating their services
- After you have sent a letter/email to cease your current Agents services we will do everything from there
- We will send you agent notice that we will be managing the property and will request tenants details
- We will call your tenants and advise that we are the new managing agent and arrange for rent payments to be made to us from the changeover date and email and post a welcome pack of information
- We will collect all relevant documents needed from your current Agent on the handover date including keys
Would you like a Rental Estimate?
Selling my property in a challenging environment
We are thankful for selling my Gosnells property in a challenging environment. You were outstanding and very professional in your packaging and salesmanship. I will definitely recommend you with no hesitation to anyone selling a property. Once again, thank you very much. Take care,
V & L Nayagar
As a prospective buyer, we were extremely impressed
As a prospective buyer, we were extremely impressed with Gavin’s level of service. He demonstrated knowledge of the property and the market and worked diligently for both parties throughout the sales process. In particular, Gavin was always accessible and accommodated our enquiries, which made for a streamlined purchase.
Adam and Fiona, Wembley
No need to make any changes
Gavin was very professional, polite, helpful and a good negotiator. No need to make any changes, I would fully recommend this service to sell your house provided by Gavin.
One of the best things about Gavin
Gavin was great to deal with, he got things done, made sure that our concerns were met before settlement and that settlement was on time. One of the best things was the way he handled communication between us and the Sellers. We really appreciated his efforts!
Shelby and Alex, South Guildford
Personable, professional and sincere
Highly professional, thorough and responded to queries promptly. Gavin offers a personable, professional and sincere service. We would definitely recommend you to anyone we know looking to buy or sell their home.
Ian & Vonda, Kallaroo
Exceptional customer service skills
No need for improvement! Gavin has exceptional customer service skills. He is very easy to understand and isn’t afraid to get straight to the point. With his willingness to go above and beyond, any client of Gavin’s will undoubtedly get the best result (buying or selling) and walk away very happy.
Mik and Natasha, Noranda
I was very comfortable leaving my property in his hands
The entire process was managed so well by Gavin. He always kept me up to date with what was going on and made it much less stressful than it could have been. Gavin offers a very personalised service. He goes above and beyond to get the job done and make it hassle free. I was very comfortable leaving my property in his hands.
Appreciate your professionalism and high standards
Dear Anne-Marie, Many thanks for your help in purchasing my home. I appreciate your professionalism and high standards. We are looking forward to many years of happiness as a family in Tuart Hill.
Cancer Council WA
Sarah Wiley Cancer Council WA
Always prompt and pleasant to deal with
Always prompt to reply and pleasant to deal with you. Upfront and knowledgeable.